Thursday, February 24, 2011

'bout DONE!

So, this is my first post into the blogging world ... deep breath ... here goes!

                                                               On February 1st,
                                  my daughter (the LoVeLy and tAleNtEd ASHLEY!)
                 convinced me of the "benefits" of taking the 30 for 30 challenge. 
                                        Much to my chagrin, I agreed. 
                                                                 I was a nervous wreck! 
                                                          I mean...
                                                 I REALLY, REALLY
                                                             like ALL my clothes
                                                        and
        only being able to choose 30 pieces total to mix and match for a            
                                     ~full  ~
                                                                                          30 days... come on!  

                         That.is.a.big.challenge!!

Yes, every single day I have cursed taking this challenge..no lie.  But, here we are on day 24, and it's getting easier.  Not saying I'm eager to do it again any time soon, but I've learned a lot.  Mostly that I really don't know how to mix and match!  I've always considered myself a fashionista.  Always loved, loved, loved fashion.  But, reality check...I'm boring!  {gasp}  I know, I know, I was shocked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment